Monday, August 11, 2008

Plaid - Spokes (2003)


This ten-track disc is an immediate pleaser, especially for those who like sounds that can be coy, conceptual and at the same time funky and salacious - like the bobbing happy-go-lucky flavor of "Get What You Gave". Some sort of calypso-driven disco meets jazz-hot meets the wild kingdom. "Buns" sounds at first to be something ala Trio's "Da, Da, Da" but soon blends arctic visions derivative of the tectonic era of John Foxx and Gary Numan. Plaid has basically reshaped the 80s on Spokes and its update should last longer than its potential 15 minutes. (igloomag.com)


Download

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good afternoon everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking as far as something that particular brand. The prices for the sneakers were about 300 bucks on every page. But definitively I found this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

hello people. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking for that exact brand. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were about 200 dollars everwhere. But definitively I found this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what do you think?